By Samandra

Forma de bolo em números digitais

17 Mar 2010

Forma de microondas
que faz bolos com o molde de componentes de números digitais, assim seus bolos formarão o número que você quiser. Muito criativo!

Via swiss miss



  1. Tranny Sex Movies | 13 de June de 2013

    i think its a rigt decision to try and do that,in wake of the protests carried out in Paksitan atleast somthing is executed because of the authorities to condemn this grave insult of 2nd largest religion and community of your entire can to an extent pacify the violent demonstration in pakistan.

  2. Dario | 13 de June de 2013

    Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; we have developed some nice practices and we are looking to exchange techniques with others, be sure to shoot me an email if interested.

  3. Johnathon | 13 de June de 2013

    Attractive component to content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to claim that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your weblog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feeds and even I success you get entry to persistently fast.

  4. J Gateway Jurong East | 13 de June de 2013

    I should place 1 tab on your awesome website for readings in the future. I’m wondering if there will be any more updates in the near future? Thankful for this well-written piece on the subject that I’m extremely keen in. Singapore house for Sale

  5. jordan shoes for sale | 6 de June de 2013

    What can help make your list in the greatest free blogging platforms? [url=]jordan shoes for sale[/url] jordan shoes for sale

  6. louis vuitton outlet store | 6 de June de 2013

    A couple of Blogger’s talents, when in comparison to other people about this list, will be the fact that (a) Blogger blogs have a tendency to rank greater on the internet (for apparent reasons), and (b) you are able to integrate Blogger accounts together with your AdSense account to be able to make money your site.3. [url=]louis vuitton outlet store[/url] louis vuitton outlet store

  7. jordan shoes for sale | 6 de June de 2013

    For me personally, amongst the greatest benefits of using is you get the equivalent features as WordPress, but a much superior extension ( jordan shoes for sale

  8. cheap louis vuitton bags | 1 de June de 2013

    We ought to all definitely really feel in charge in our statistics, and employ them everyday. [url=]cheap louis vuitton bags[/url] cheap louis vuitton bags

  9. louis vuitton bags for sale | 1 de June de 2013

    With Roger, I truly desired to create was one thing which would almost cause you to feel bad whenever you considered departing type of such as the feeling you louis vuitton bags for sale

  10. cheap retro jordans | 1 de June de 2013

    However, If only it had been just as simple as developing a mascot and, wah-lah, you’ve got a identifiable brand. [url=]cheap retro jordans[/url] cheap retro jordans

  11. cheap authentic jordans | 1 de June de 2013

    The chart below shows the distribution of Feed Authority over the Freshscape index:Roughly 25% from the index includes a Feed Authority under 2., using the other 75% getting greater values. cheap authentic jordans

  12. louis vuitton outlet store | 14 de May de 2013

    And their food was fine but not surprising. However, it is worth you to give it a try (if you haven’t dined there before) as their lunch is not very expensive. [url=]louis vuitton outlet store[/url] louis vuitton outlet store

  13. J.J. | 20 de March de 2010

    Quero um que forme 21 anos!

  14. Luiza | 18 de March de 2010


  15. c r i s | 18 de March de 2010

    Oi Sam, tá melhorzinha? Tô eu aqui também ensaiando uma gripe, ai que coisa chata!! Mas o bolo uma gracinha!! Bjo e melhoras!!

  16. Bruna | 18 de March de 2010

    haha Que legal!
    hm Resta saber se o bolo fica realmente bom. (hihi) Mas com certeza deve ficar ;D

  17. Yokohama | 17 de March de 2010

    Que fofo! E prático, fácil de confeitar e desenformar! hihi

Leave a comment