By Samandra


24 Sep 2009

Hoje foi meu reencontro com o chiclete Azedinho-Doce. Fui numa papelaria, e de repente quem vejo? Ele mesmo!
Esse chiclete fez parte de minha infância. Minha mãe sempre comprava pra mim. Sempre gostei do gosto ácido, de chicletes, balas e frutas, e esse chiclete era perfeito. Adorava também ficar cheirando o papel que embrulhava o chiclete, e também o pacotinho dele. Tinha esperança de que ele voltasse, e voltou!

Embalagem antiga por Roberto Guglielmo
A Cadbury, maior empresa de confeitos do mundo, e dona de marcas como Trident, Halls, Chiclets e Bubbaloo – relançou em março o Chiclets Stick Azedinho Doce, considerado um dos grandes sucessos de vendas nas décadas de 70 e 80.
Teve algumas mudanças na embalagem, agora em estilo grafite e laminada, querendo se aproximar dos jovens do século XXI. Eu gosto mais da embalagem antiga.



  1. Going Here | 13 de June de 2013

    I just discovered this amazing blog post and I should say to you thank you very|extremely much for giving this one to us.

  2. Read This | 13 de June de 2013

    Very Fascinating Blog! Thank You For This Blog!

  3. louis vuitton bags for sale | 6 de June de 2013

    Leave your feedback within the comments below!I had been lately focusing on an independent assignment for a person who, even though being quite tech-savvy and additional. [url=]louis vuitton bags for sale[/url] louis vuitton bags for sale

  4. authentic jordans | 1 de June de 2013

    The chart below shows the distribution of Feed Authority over the Freshscape index:Roughly 25% in the index includes a Feed Authority under 2., using the other 75% getting greater values. authentic jordans

  5. cheap jordan shoes | 1 de June de 2013

    wow, they are speaking about several things which are highly relevant to my industry, highly relevant to my logo and as for the our company’s carrying out, that’s most likely an chance cheap jordan shoes

  6. cheap louis vuitton bags | 1 de June de 2013

    for any potential press mention. [url=]cheap louis vuitton bags[/url] cheap louis vuitton bags

  7. louis vuitton outlet store | 1 de June de 2013

    I’d almost compare that scenario for an overplayed song like “The Macarena.” I truly think SEOmoz has been undertaking a fantastic job of not over subjecting its customers to Roger. louis vuitton outlet store

  8. louis vuitton bags for sale | 1 de June de 2013

    We reduced the level of low-quality feeds within our index by carefully building it from some high-quality blog sites along using a curated listing of feeds. louis vuitton bags for sale

  9. louis vuitton bags outlet | 1 de June de 2013

    We’d a genuine chance like a additional youthful company to test {different|various|distinct|diverse|unique|distinctive|numerous|several|completely [url=]louis vuitton bags outlet[/url] louis vuitton bags outlet

  10. cheap jordans | 1 de June de 2013

    Awareness can alter on the cent with real existence mascots, and it’s sometimes difficult to change direction, particularly when the representative {is the|will be the|may be the|would be the|could be the|is [url=]cheap jordans[/url] cheap jordans

  11. julianadepaula78 | 21 de October de 2009

    mas não é a mesma coisaaaa!!!!


Leave a comment